Frank's Intro.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

西祠胡同社区 - 城市生活社区门户

西祠胡同社区 - 城市生活社区门户
Posted by Liu Peng at 7:40 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Liu Peng
My English name is Frank Liu.Now, I am mainly interest in control of BLDC. I further my study at Xi'an Jiaotong University after graduation, and I will graduate in 2010. I got my automation bachelor degree with fairly good academic achievements in Xi’an Technical University. In my undergraduate years, I have been studying hard. So, I was granted the second class prize and passed CET-6. Besides, I has passed the National Computer Rank Examination. In my spare time, I like reading, painting, and listening music. Especially, I like playing table tennis. When I was a freshman, I joined the Students Union where my teamwork spirit has been enhanced and my interpersonal skills improved.
View my complete profile

Labels

  • My Introduction (1)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (4)
    • ▼  January (4)
      • 英语语气助词_A Perfect World--my twitter_百度空间
      • Linux Socket 形象理解
      • 西祠胡同社区 - 城市生活社区门户
      • 天天饮食20100713 -- 炒土豆丝
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  December (2)
  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.